Shopping for your naturally minded friends can be tricky. To make things easy, we've put together a list of items that any naturally-minded individual would love.
This handy guide offers 20 suggestions for both men and women, including stocking stuffers, with gifts in every price range.
UPDATE: I've added TEN more items! Now, you'll get 30 gift ideas!
What about a water filter that removes Fluoride, Lead, Chromium 6, PFOS PFOA, Heavy Metals, Microorganisms, Pesticides, Chemicals, Industrial Pollutants & More?
ON THE LIST!
Or maybe she would like a beautiful natural bead necklace for mom that also serves as a teether for baby?
ON THE LIST!
Blue light blocking glasses? Safer soy candles? Ceramic, non-toxic cookware? Natural perfume?
ON THE LIST!
Best of all, we've made it super easy to shop by adding links that will take you directly to each item! Enter your email below to receive the nurturing YOU naturally gift guide!
Can't wait? Go ahead and check out our Amazon Wish List for Natural Gift Giving!
Nashville Cesarean Rate By Hospital - Data Current as of November 2019.
Please note: The information on this site is derived from hospitals’ voluntary submissions of The Leapfrog Hospital Survey. For more survey results, visit: http://www.leapfroggroup.org/compare-hospitals
Click here to see our 2019 Nashville Cesarean Rate Infographic.
Click here to see our 2017 Nashville Cesarean Rate Infographic.
Click here to see our 2016 Nashville Cesarean Rate Infographic.
Click here to see our 2015 Nashville Cesarean Rate Infographic.
This is my 5th year to compile these figures into an infographic. We still have 4 big hospitals with rates under 30%. St. Thomas Rutherford has had made large leaps downward for 2 years in a row. Overall, these hospitals held their numbers steady over last year. However, I do have a huge concern for Summit Hospital, which jumped almost 10% in a single year. Combined with their 5% increase from 2016 to 2017, their C-section rates have risen 15% in the last 2 years. They also now have the highest Cesarean rate in the area.
One of the biggest factors in preventing a C-Section is to have a doula. Research shows that using a doula for your labor & delivery can lower your risk of a Cesarean birth by as much as 39%. Taking a comprehensive childbirth education class can also lower your risk for a C-Section. Please contact us if you are interested in hiring a doula or need a childbirth preparation class.
Feel free to share this infographic with credit given to this link.